securities in issue

As at 10 October 2018, allotted, called up and fully paid: 96,877,418 ordinary shares of 1 pence each.

Significant Shareholdings

According to the company’s register or notifications received, the following shareholders each held 3% or more of the company’s issued share capital:

Shareholder Name Number of Shares % holding
IP Group plc 35,304,141 36.44
Parkwalk Advisors Ltd (see note) 16,000,000 16.52
Polar Capital LLP 8,266,384 8.53
The Incorporated Trustees of University College London Hospitals Charities 6,410,156 6.62
Finance Wales Investments (5) (6) Limiteds 4,642,000 4.79
Rathbone Nominees Ltd 3,623,600 3.74

Note: Parkwalk Advisors Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of IP Group plc, but its assets are managed separately and independently of the assets controlled by IP Group plc.

The percentage of the ordinary shares that are not held in public hands:
Substantial shareholders (over 10%) 52.96% + Directors and related parties 2.17% = Total 55.13%

MedaPhor Group plc has not applied or agreed to have any of its securities (including its AIM securities) admitted or traded on any other exchanges or trading platforms.

There are no restrictions on the transfer of MedaPhor Group plc’s AIM securities.